Tree Men Be Here

That is more like it.
The last two times I've had to manhandle young men, I've been shocked at their total lack of muscles.
Of course, that has been in my favour both times, but still.

Some people can't connect the mind to the muscle. I think it's because of a general lack of motivation that permeates a large percentage of most peoples lives. Like the punk ass kids I see dragging their feet across the crosswalk, any slower and I could get out of my vehicle and carry them across myself. Then when I honk at them and yell, "Pick 'em up and put 'em down", they seem to flip the bird fairly quickly.

The last two times I've had to manhandle young men, I've been shocked at their total lack of muscles.

My favorite gag at work when someone does something deliberately manly is to say "Wow! You really manhandled that!" Then after a long pause, "All that manhandling you've been doing has really paid off."

Why in the world would you want to work for someone like that? :?
I'm all for helping people out and spreading knowledge, but if somebody is willing to put together a crew to do that, then he has obviously already decided that he doesn't need any help from some fancy schmancy arborist. The only thing that will ever change his mind is when either he or one of his men end up like that photographer dude in the video last week with the broken leg. But God seems to look over drunks and fools, so the vast majority of them escape unscathed.

Dang good post!
Jeff

Some people can't connect the mind to the muscle. I think it's because of a general lack of motivation that permeates a large percentage of most peoples lives. Like the punk ass kids I see dragging their feet across the crosswalk, any slower and I could get out of my vehicle and carry them across myself. Then when I honk at them and yell, "Pick 'em up and put 'em down", they seem to flip the bird fairly quickly.

In thier minds they are pushing buttons try to zap you with some computer gun!

Nobody fool themselves that they are above getting bit, it's like winning the lotto. Only alot less fun.

MasterBlaster; said:

Burnham; said:

But I wuzz wearing these. They found them up in the limbs of the tree above where I was working on the ground.
Forgot to mention the saw nearly penetrated clear through the lens. Always thought it was weird how the saw dotted that lens twice.

DANG! I posted pics from my phone & ciphered out how to do the multiple quote thingamabob. I'm rollin high tech here right now mopedsmile:

Attachments

• Cut Glasses2.jpg
    Cut Glasses2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Cut Glasses.jpg
    Cut Glasses.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
Back