Tree felling vids

This one is bangin, killer tune, sweet climbing, 4.30

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kn4LUKoDf6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A short vid is fine but I think length is mostly irrelevent as long as the quality, content, music, and editing are all tight.

Although I agreed with the lemon like qualities of the 201 expressed in that video, the thing looked like it didn't want to smash very well. Kind of tough little lemon.

Hahahaha. Come on. It's not an age thing. It's art.

What probably is an age thing, is the frigging music everybody always put in their videos.
I might be too old for most of that, or maybe it is simoply that I hate " Noise".
So I always turn them waaaaaaay down and probably miss a lot of spoken gems.

Why is it that NOBODY can do ANYTHING today without listening to "music".
Nobody runs, even in the woods, without earplugs.
Hardly nobody works ( Except my crew) Without ear plugs.

Why not simply make a video with work sounds and chain saw noise, without overlaying it with some hideous noise.

Or at least use some Mozart once in a while:)

I'm partially with you, Stig. For me, running, working etc with music is anathema. But music to vids usually enhances the vids, and work noise simultaneously in the background can be nice too, imo

I can't recall a single vid, with something that would be music to my ears.
Except for the revving of Stihl saws, of course.

I can't recall a single vid, with something that would be music to my ears.
Except for the revving of Stihl saws, of course.

I hate the sound of chainsaws. I don't notice when I'm using one, because im getting paid....but to hear one running at a neighbour's on my day off is just aggravating. Icing on the cake is when the chain is obviously dull, but they keep on forcing it though the wood. Time for some music until it's over.

Back