Tree felling vids

Is there even one tree service in Mass that doesn't have a crane, usually a grove 3060? It would seem not.

09, yes there was a time lapse vid of a crane removal, crane working in unison with chipper and log truck. Apparently Chuck has is all going on.

But I've mentioned this before- crane use and ownership in MA seems to be incredibly widespread.

If yare referring to me, it's at the bottom of Chuck's "About Us". It's a time lapse, it gives you the idea of what's up

I just got into the old mac and dug through some partially finished videos and came up with a few little gems...

This barber chair was discussed here when it first came out. Cutter denied that it was caused by a dutchman in the comment section, But it was. a point I had to make here as no one else picked it up.

Unless you actually saw his stump, the evidence is not incontrovertable. Its possible, but not 100%.
What is also possible, as it its already leaning, there could also be a heavily weighted crown. But we can't see it, just like you can't see a possible bypass.
Bypassing isn't good, whatever the outcome, you got that right.

we'll have to agree to disagree.. that's 100 percent IMO... that movement is the telltale sign.

if you watched the rest of the video you would see him pushing on it after cutting more and see how the top moved. its clear...

Never a dull moment in the tree cuttin bidness!!!!:rockhard:

Thats just horrible. It's a great video to show people who insist they can let go quickly enough.

I think but not sure the guy got tangled in the rope rather than holding the rope for the piece

Tangled, holding with a wrap somewhere on their body, makes no never mind...either way will get you hurt on a graded scale!

Back