Tree felling vids

There are 460s and 660s in that vid, I won't buy a 440

Agreed. A 460 feels like twice the saw--specially with a MaxFlow. Now do you run a Max on your 660? I was told not to mess with them on that saw, but don't see how it could matter. :/:

You're doing something right, Willie, to keep on such a good crew. Fair pay for skilled work and not being tyrant is probably a good part of that.

Admirable qualities.

Sometimes that isn't enough, Jerry.

Martin, who was with us when we visited you this summer, is quitting on friday.
Not because he doesn't enjoy the work or doesn't feel treated right, but because he got the chance of following his old dream and going to the police academy.

We have a huge hazard beech to make "safe" for the Forest service, we'll let him have it, so at least he can end his career in style.

That stinks, I lost a great guy to his own business and another moved to Portland to get family support with a new baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VsSjiD-AI8
Ok so what's going on here? I feel his pain when he hits some wire, but what's the hinge about?
Clearly a pro outfit, don't get me wrong.

I could be wrong, but I think he actually hooked it off to his left and missed his desired spot a little.
I'm not sure if I'm proud of myself for sitting through it.
But he was deliberate enough to keep my attention I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously though, what is it with Europe and the eastern United States and their short bars! Get a longer bar people, go home early, or at least move onto the next job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back