Tree felling vids

I've worked with a lot of rough dudes. Get r done types. I hear what Chris is saying.

I've got no use for hard drug users. Plain dangerous IMO.

In the last fifteen years, the only person at a job site I was on that used drugs would have been me. Smoked a little weed, cleaned a little seed. Not currently or ever when working, that i can recall. I won't hide from my past. :lol: I don't think I would want to work with hard drug users. High degree of alertness is a big prerequisite, both for safety and efficiency, I find.

It's not just that Reg's a pro big takedown artist with rare climbing skills, not easily found or taught.

It's the video production skills, editing, angles, narratives etc.

It's nitpicking time consuming work.

Hats off to Reg!

Jomo

I didn't see any knocking down, Reg. And Reg never claims to be the benchmark of the industry, as he's humble, at the very least in internet presence.

An insightful post into a less desirable truth of the industry, at least in America. I worked for a guy who promoted a new guy to full time climber because the old lead went to crank rehab and didn't want to climb after.

Great doesn't at all mean that someone can't be humble. Some world famous people that I have been fortunate to meet were very much that way. Nothing left to prove and also knowing how to react with adoring fans, some people do a great job with it. Tremendous recognition, riches, beautiful women, living in a castle that was a gift from the King of Belgium, they have it all, and still manage to show humility and kindness, either as a result of the success or that is just the way that they are. It's real cool to meet someone like that, and they seem smart.

How about "knock off the rude behavior". The things you tell me and anyone else if they acted like that.

Nevermind. Im wasting my time.

Brilliant vid and work!

You sure that wasn't Reg?

Wonderful speedline footage!

Excellent find Bixler!

Jomo

Back