Tree felling vids

Timber falling video, no?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hHUbLv4ThOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Two widow-makers ... simple notch & drop ... also had a little fun with the editor:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DQbwcyIhcAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Two widow-makers ... simple notch & drop ... also had a little fun with the editor:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DQbwcyIhcAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like your "fun with the editor".....very dramatic..... :thumbup::D

A couple good drops, well done. :)

Crazy Vid JB, nice fallin'

Tucker, you see this one from August yet?
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_B9EBHY7Iog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was definitely a good composite/collection. Cool that the Google+ is getting him some business...unforeseen consequences.

This one isn't new, but I'd not seen it before. Brilliant...absolutely brilliant.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iXbb9EF1ELg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Stupid is as Stupid Does..."

- F. Gump

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=c1c9bb33e030" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So many things he did wrong. Lucky bugger tho!

I wondered right from the get go when the 'groundie' was wrapping the rope around his arm to pull better. A couple of lucky guys.

I'm not usually one to sneer at homeowners trying to save money.......but who doesn't know about putting a gob in?
Anyway like the man said, lucky guys.

When I want a top to spear straight down, I usually push it away from me.

Attachments

• dead pine 043_edited.jpg
    dead pine 043_edited.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 77
I can't believe where that guy had his rope and was cutting. Must not have ever played pick-up-sticks as a kid and learned about leverage..

Back