THIS is how you sell a car.

Sure gets good feedback. :)

c182_12.JPG

Just a little bit of marketing. So is he trying the old bait and switch or is he targeting the impulse buyer?:lol:

Another vehicle for sale with our lovely model wearing Daisy Dukes. :D
Speaking of Daisy the cutie ,man the years have not been kind to her .:( The last time she was on TV the poor lady would have to have her britchs made by Omar the tent maker .

Kathren Bach is a typical Ohio bred lady .Skinny minnie when she was younger but it caught her later in life .No big deal just more to love ,happens to the best of them .:)

Come to think of it though I don't think I'm Gods' gift to women any more myself or my mirror is lying to me .:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Al, why derail this wonderful thread about a beautiful young woman by insisting on repeatedly posting about a different woman who got fat? We got it the first time, no need to continue the derail. :cry:

da9e_12.JPG

c4aa_12.JPG

I bet that girl has sweaty feet from standing around in the sun taking pictures on that car

fwiw :)

Well I imagine toes are not the only thing that is sweaty .

I suppose though that the photograper must have a plastic bag to catch his tongue from dropping in the dirt while taking those photes .Talk about a stressfull job ,wow .:lol:

Back