This colon is CLEAN!

No shit? A coffee enema? Lordy, what's that (the coffee part) supposed to do?
WEll, for one thing, it is very stimulating.:D

It also dissolves sticky stuff in there. The key is to take in as much as possible and hold it in while massaging the area.

Your body is a vehicle; it is not you, so the whole dignity thing is a delusion.
A monthly colon flush is like a radiator flush or an oil change. Vehicle maintenance results in longer use, right? I don't want my last words to be "Doh! I shoulda had a checkup!":(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just remember the "finger" is akin to the doc telling you to open your mouth and say "Ahhh." It's just a prostate once-over, NOT a colonoscopy. But you knew that!

Yeah, I knew that. My old man had prostate cancer, so I figured it would be a wise move to start getting tested. I'll leave the garden hose thingy for as long as possible though! And as for the coffee Ed........

coffee!!?? supposed to be applied from the other end!

paul, i hope you werent in there saying "but please!?" :D

HA! hardly, I went in and asked if it was time to do a once over physical or something and we talked a lot of family history type questions, no red flags so no big deal. Keep in mind that I only saw my doctor between the age of about 3 to then in the emerg room for casts, burns, cuts etc :D

If it's a good looking gal I could go for it.

I think that is even more embarrassing GB. When I was 21 I got a hemorrhoid removed at the doctor's office. The nurse that came in and prepped me was a rather hot mom who had a couple of daughters a little younger than me. It was probably amusing to her but to lay there and be told "lay on your side, grab your cheek and spread 'em, a little more, that's good" well let's just say that my face was as red as it could get.

Man, a good friend of mine stopped by yesterday. Before I could bragg to him about my clean colon, he told me his 45 year old wife had colon cancer. They said if she woulda had a colonoscopy when she was 40 they woulda found it and probably cured it. NOW her cancer is looking terminal and it's a sad situation indeed.

Man, don't ANY of you be afraid to have this done. My buddy told me his wife was scared and kept putting it off and never doing it and now she's in trouble.

:(

It's already metastasized to other organs. I've never known anyone to survive long with CC. The last person, my neighbor Dorthy, lasted 7 years.

Ya'll get that stuff checked out, ya hear?

vharrison said:
Sad. It is such a cureable cancer, maybe there is hope. Did she feel bad or just decide to have the procedure done?

She felt a lump and that was the beginning of it. When they looked they saw a buncha bad stuff.

:(

Where was the lump?

I dunno, down in her gut somewhere I imagine. It was in her colon.

And ya wondered why I had it done so young. Condolences to your buddy and his wife that's terrible.

Getting jiggy with it!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LpaEWpYUdDQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LpaEWpYUdDQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Worms, cool! :thumbup:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX9T221-frA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX9T221-frA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I did not look at the video Butch, but sometimes I just don't need to have that much information....

Thanks anyway, and I am truly happy your healthy.

So, have you scheduled your appointment? :drink:

Or are you skeered...

I'd be skeered NOT doing it.

Back