The "You can't make this sh*t up" thread

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 303
  • Views 25K
Nothing new in that:lol:

But honestly, did you read the comments on the link you posted?

If those people are so hot to kill Muslims, why aren't they in Afghanistan.

The point (if there is one) is a puppy is ofensive, and must be immediately removed... but shit like this is ok.

Free speech aside, common sense says if you go around Harlem yelling "(I've ran out of vocabulary)" and you get your ass beat... you pretty much asked for it. Same with this guy.

I normally spell ofensive with 2 "f"s but what the heck ( Ha, I've been waiting for this day:lol:)

Joking aside, I'll try to put my feelings about this down for you.

Yes, The muslims are overly sensitive and it bugs the hell out of me as well.

We have muslim politicians here who have said to their folowers that if they don't get rid of their persecution complex, they'll get nowhere in the modern world.

We have had schools here that refrain from sending kids to church for x-mas in order to avoid offending muslim parents ( to be fair, the government came down HARD on that idea) What about us atheists? we still have to pay a part of our taxes to keep the national protetstant church operating. When I went to school, nobody talked about not sending kids to church for x-mas in order to avoid offending heathen parents like mine ( it is a voluntary thing, BTW, I have never, and will never enter a church!)

We have a saying here:"The squeaking wheel gets all the grease".
That fits the situation quite well IMO. The muslims keep pushing and pushing, so we ( and by we, I mean Danes!) give away more and more of the things we have achieved.

Those are things that mean nothing to you, like the right to go nude on any beach, the right for gays to kiss in public etc. but they are rights that mean a LOT to me.

So when our nation start having "women only" days in public swimming pools, curtains in the showers in school gyms and telling jews that it might be a good idea to not wear a yarmulke in public, I start to sound like you.

The one thing about the muslims that really bugs me is that when they run away from their repressed middle age male dominated dictatorships to come up here and try to make a decent life for themselves, they bring the whole thing with them.
Not literally, of course, Afghanistan had some 400+ "honor"killing and mutilations of women this year ( a big improvement from last years 700+), we have maybe 1 a year.
But that is one too many.( I didn't pull those figures out of my anus BTW, Human Rights Watch just made them public last week)

So, bluntly, my take on muslim immigrants in a western country is that it'll never work.
While I won't go all the way and say" bring out the cattle cars and ship them home", I certainly wish we had never let them in.

Then on the other hand I have the same feelings about the American right wing ( Damn, just as you were enjoying yourself, eh:lol::P)

They have spent the last 60 some years trying to inforce their christanity based ideas on the rest of the world.
Why is it that no'one in the world today can smoke a bit of marihuanna without going to jail, but alcohol,tobacco ( and firearms) are legal?

Because America wanted it to be so ( or at least Anslinger did)

I could go on about abortion, gay rights, censure of music, films etc. but we have been over that before.

Suffice it to say that while I really don't give much for the muslims, every time you get on your high horse about them, which is often, I am forced to remember that I give almost as little for the right wing christian Americans.

But at least they don't emigrate to Denmark like the muslims do.

I tried to put this down in as factual, non offensive way as I could, being by nature a bluntspoken person and navigating in a strange language ( albeit one, that I can spell correctly:lol:), so try to read it that way.:)

It's okay, Stig; the only time I've attended a church in 30+ years was when Val and I got married. :lol: I'm not too big on religion, myself.

FYI, marijuana is close to becoming legal in the US, I think; more and more states are at least opening up avenues of medical use, and here in Massachusetts small quantities have been de-criminalized as such that under an ounce is only a civil fine (like a speeding ticket).

No ofense at your post taken.

Ha I was in a church just last week watching my grand children do a Christmas play .

Too much political correctness .Might offend someone ,BFD .I'm surprised they haven't removed In God we trust from US coinage .

Was it Alabama they had to remove the Confederate flag or something .It was just fine for almost forever until someone got to bitching about it .

I had to laugh a few years back when some muckity muck in Japan called all American workers lazy and stupid and the reply was ,yes but they make a pretty good bomb .

You know it's rather odd that historically outcasts or rebels from countries all over the world landed on these shores and collectively forged a nation second to none in the whole world .Yet people still whine about it .I just don't understand it .

I'll tell you a grand plan .Shut the borders off except into Canada and let the rest of the world starve to death or kill each other off .We can wait them out .Canada has enough oil ,we have enough natural gas and coal and both have enough food .Never happen but I'd imagine about 6 months of it might make others sit up and take notice .Mumble grumble .

A lot of crap like that happened when we sent a bunch of medical rescue personell to Pakistan afterthe great quake in 2005.

Imagine a bunch of blonde female danish nurses and doctors in remote villages in Pakistan.

My wife got a real bad case of " if they are that stupid and backwards, just let them friggin' die"

Myself being a more forgiving type,I just figured that if our effort wasn't appreciated, since we are heathens, let's just not bother do anything and go home instead.

BTW Erik, who did ever tell you that Islam was about tolerance and peace?
If you think that was me, you need to go back to school and do a literature interpretation course.

No Stig; the Muslims are telling us they're all about peace and tolerance.

Maybe I should start to listen to them more carefully:lol:

You know, we sure have more fun, when you don't have me on ignore:D

Yeah, when I first moved to my current abode, I bought some paint thinner at the hardware store. The guy asked for my personal stamp, a thing that kind of guarantees your identity. I asked what for, and he told me that some people buy paint thinner to sniff it, and it is against the law. I told him that I don't carry my stamp, and I do woodwork and apply finishes that require thinner, like right now. He looked me over and said that since I didn't look like thinner sniffer, he would sell to me. Wonder if he would still sell to me now? So stupid.....

I'd slap the cash on the counter, take my Drano and walk out. Come chase me for my ID. :roll:

Back