The TreeHouse Tees Are Here!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Well, almost. And this time around they're gonna be three colors! They'll be ready monday so ya'll can order now. The Tees are the same price as last time and still a 50/50 blend. I'll put a pic up ASAP. And thanks to all of you for still liking them!

One shirt = $20 or three for $50. XXL will be an additional $3 for each shirt. I'll handle the shipping for the continential US, but Canada will have to add $5/The United Kingdom/Australia $10 per order. If you use PayPal please add $1 extra per shirt.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE ME YOUR TREEHOUSE USERNAME ALONG WITH YOUR REAL NAME! PLEASE DO THIS.

edit!!! THE SHIRTS ARE SOLD!!! I HAVE A FEW 2XL LEFT, PM ME IF YOU WANT THEM. THANKS, EVERYONE!!!

Attachments

• masterblaster_2.jpg
    masterblaster_2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 353
I'll get three, two xl's and one small if there's one available. My wife wants one :).

Money will go out monday and I'll include my name/address stuff in the envelope.

That design looks awesome imo!8)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. It's the same design as always, just a 'lil color added. Sorry, no smalls but a med will do I imagine.

Thanks, ya'll! :beer:

Well ya I meant the color design :|:. A med will suffice I suppose, just with my wife the tighter the better imo.:D

Sorry to disagree Burnham, I don't want to envision ya'll here when I'ma bout to get down.

Mailin a check for an XL but I'm still waiting for a purple haze color motif.

I'll fire you off some dough this week for 3 ---xl .I wish the danged things had pockets,old habits die hard ya know .;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lotta people sent cash and it wasn't a problem, but it doesn't matter. Cash, check, MO, or PayPal. Whatever's works for you.

The link in your sig just takes me to this thread and I can't spot any other related link.

Thanks for walking me through it. I'm a little thick in the head this morn. :)

Back