The Official Work Pictures Thread

ruel/Sean is correct...we generally are not deliberately shitty to our fellows here in Butch's 'House. The man was pretty down on that rule. Exceptions exist of course, where they are obviously required.

Maybe Carl needs to up his oversight a smidge...maybe. I could be wrong, have been before :D.

Thanks, Carl. Right on it, and so noted.

Eric, I'd very much like it if you could find a smooth path to continue with us here. You have sawyer and climber chops out the ying-yang. We'd love to keep your expertise and experience available to us all.

You just need to dial the emotional side of your personality back a few notches. Or not...your choice. I for one hope you can do that. If not, I suspect both you and the TreeHouse will be the worse off.

Last edited:
Have I missed something.?

I don’t check all the threads especially the political ones. BUT from my little space in life it takes two to tango.

Erik has said a few words but there are a number of members who just keep poking the bear. Yet when he defends himself, it seems to escalate further yet no one has mentioned anything to the pokers to reign it in bit.

Pathetic really, grown men calling names and acting like kids.

Very sad.

More than one shit slinger.

An for that matter one seems mostly to be a shit slinger first and foremost, not tree guy.

Last edited:
I'm not particularly happy with these turns of events, but I reckon that I do agree with Carl...let's move on. Wishing things were different never has worked out all that well for me.

Reactions: DMc
Wishes are fickle beasts indeed. They can be gone with the blowing out of the candles or linger long enough to alter the path you take.

So "Bob", you managed to do it again.
Sitting back in your holler' feeling proud now or what?

Last edited:
Back