The Official Work Pictures Thread

The pictures be rockin! :rockon:
I like the shot from the skidder especially Chris.
nice pickens Brendon.
Benn, you always seem to get the big ones in tight places. That boss of yours better treat ya super ;)

There's plenty to do here. It was a job I took to come in out of the rain when the recession was going on. My business was too young to carry itself through. I got up at 3:30 each morning to make the long drive to be in the woods for 6:30. Logged until 3:30 and whatever daylight was available I went and climbed and banged out the tree jobs that were coming in. Worked 6:30 AM climbing and doing tree jobs until dark on Saturdays and Sundays. I had to keep the business alive. I wasn't willing to throw in the towel but I needed a full time job to guarantee my kids were fed. That period of my life aged me and burned a part of me out.

I dig the logging pics, chris. Any more post em up! Im looking forward to parking my trucks and logging this winter. Dropping trees, no stress no rush. Ahhh.

Big assed tree benn, i dont envy you one bit!

Hey Paul good to see someone else using that technique. I used it for the first time on a tulip stick on a slope, with great effect, and last week on a big oak.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eU8DOMqAqqQ?list=UUplFE6m21Du1C13tnRwkZPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
As was discussed in the past, I should have cut notches for the sling, it was close to slipping off. Just another day in the urban jungle! :P

Knocked down a Doug fir for a friend. Wood will go to a friend of his. He wanted big logs. Wood racks were expendable, but Just missed. Lucky today.
5b9bf008373ec93fe5e4d8ca1f383f57.jpg

Let Erik get some Ogre time.
a313e890b1b4044510967fd0b673dd83.jpg

Dumped the butt... Rusty at double- cutting, but fit it in.
0f8ea1c415d5f228740319f84e124104.jpg

Crane spree. One last week two this week. Before that haven't had one in 9 months. Set this one up for a friend. Hollow hickory lead towards house. No drop zone. Call the crane. Easy day. Wrecked a fat tulips for Harlan after this. Wish I can do this everyday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 82
Back