The Official Work Pictures Thread

I want that truck!

Innit! Best way to get rid of fan palms...one cut at the bottom and lift away.
Another trucker I used to use had a 50' reach on his crane, this one is only about 30'. Other guy broke his crane and now drives truck for the dairy...boo.

Ya, We got rain here, but no lightning.

It rained every afternoon when I visited Brian...at least it cools you down a little for like a minute.
Gnarly tree, Joel. Stoked to get weight outta that head.

Brendon, Yay! ha! Cool saw picture.

Rad Pictures, TreeHousers!!! Brr Br BR Brrrr.

Here was the rest of my day after the ugly. Had to rig the ends and some over the other trees then bomb fest. Back in the am to clean up the last of the big wood.
yjy9a9u2.jpg

megasugy.jpg

eqymyzab.jpg

7emuhu9y.jpg

adumege4.jpg

a3uqeqy6.jpg

yqu9upy9.jpg

arevehev.jpg
ebeva8u8.jpg

7a3ajy3y.jpg

Your trees look greatly reduced Deva.

Awesome pics everyone. I don't get/post many but I sure appreciate those that do.

Big mofo, B, tell more.

Half of a lightning struck oak. Gorgeous gorgeous tree. I climbed and brought my chipper, friends job we split it. Im guessing well be back for the other half. Nice lean towards house. I recon itll fill out nice on the backside, but they need to do what makes them feel comfortable.

Awesome pics guys. Like justin i seem to not get much in the way of pics anymore. But surely enjoy others.

What's with the big Husky?? Must be your buddy's:/:

Yes, Ficus microcarpa...I think. Dirtiest tree ever, sooty as all get out. Seems it's the downtown SF street tree, handles everything.....

Justin. Greatly reduced? Yeah. We brought them back to the old cuts, two years ago. They get hammered hard here, barely much ISA ethic pruning with those...they grow like weeds.

Back in that big black oak...rigging branches over roof, no room for error

just a branch....I did clean up that cut ;)

lol, yes, HO put it up 2 years ago (he use to do tree work)...I wanted to have lunch in net but didnt

Nope

Surprised he didnt do the work himself...He must of been a groundie, mabey someone else put up net

Back