The Official Work Pictures Thread

Sit out there and sip on your favorite beverage, must be sublime. A hot tub wouldn't be bad either. Wish I could find the pic of the guy ocean fishing out of his hot tub. He had it on the end of a pier.

Yah and it wasn't even a nice day out that's kalamalka lake. Lake of many colors. It's very blue/green in the sun.

Just had started what was on schedule when phone rang, show up to see this . Wow how lucky, last year I commented it was declining on a codom and the rest is over house so removal it is.
ypy7e4et.jpg

e4ezu2us.jpg

Worked the time consuming leads out get back to it in a few weeks.

Ground views
bybytevu.jpg

uqa6yhu5.jpg

zy3ygaju.jpg

Left it after I spent better than 1/2 the day rigging the hardest leads out finish it in two weeks when my ft groundy returns.
suzu6e2u.jpg

I once hitchhiked up through BC, destination Hornby Island. People were real nice, getting a ride was easy. Some folks put me up. Beautiful place.

Once did the same thing, destination Alaska.
I'll second everything you said about BC:)

House down below, taking off "back leaner" branches off a Blue oak, then had room to fell the rest once back weight was off

setting up pulley

waiting for groundie to take up slack...man these are some big branches!

working my way up to set pull line and remove pulley

and its down!

As in " don't park your boat here, but it is ok to dump a huge log":lol:

Big tree Bixler removing valley oak, rigging down piece by piece, all went smooth...oh, I think vid will be up soon :toothy8:

Back