The Official Work Pictures Thread

Ta!!
It was a fatty, 45" at the base, some of the collars were like 16" or more and the branches were looong.

Bermy that looked like an amazing tree! Great work.

Cool picture Jed, thanks. I heard you guys had all kinds of snow happening out there. . .

Awesome Willie👍

Fiona! That's a frikkn pig of a pine💪
Heavy stuff and brittle branches,awesome shots

Willie, that looks like a lot of back lean to me. You dropped the whole tree with that kind of lean? Or had you brushed out the back side limbs?

What were you pulling with?

First pic was1 Tree, next 2 were a different Tree and last 3 were a third Tree. We did 5 yesterday, 2 more to go.
Fell 4 trees whole and I topped one out.
One more to top today and one to fall
Grcs is what we pulled the pull trees with. And some heavy wedging

Ta!!
It was a fatty, 45" at the base, some of the collars were like 16" or more and the branches were looong.

Now that I see those pics on my big screen I'm impressed. Love that first shot. Miss stuff on the phone screen

That first shot's worthy of a magazine cover Willie.

Totally Wonka!

Caution Men at Work

Jomo

No sir. One of the places we dump at has a tipper. Back onto it, unhook, and push a button. The next tractor will be equipped with hydraulics so we can get a walking floor trailer and also a lowboy. They figured close to 90 yards a load. My blades need changed so I'm lucky to be getting 50-60 yards.

Great work everyone.

Willie any pics of you topping the one out? Always fun to see your knees knocking up in a tree. Lol.

I think you are the most relaxed looking climber I've ever seen a picture of. Cool like the cucumber. :thumbup:

Great pictures.

I had to deadwood this oak with a fine tooth comb today. Tree is at a local museum in South London and they are installing a pop up garden installation this summer. Due to extra increased footfall I went up to tidy.

Oops. Pictures might help. Running the Akimbo on the htp today.

cf34d018157d736b655e56a2d603a793.jpg

73519b4d4ceb09429377a7e7c869e789.jpg

8b961173ddf8fd521e519e84543995b0.jpg

Rich

Nice Rich, very fine pruning.

My wind damaged Stone pine should be good for 100 mph winds now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 60
Great work everyone.

Willie any pics of you topping the one out? Always fun to see your knees knocking up in a tree. Lol.

I think you are the most relaxed looking climber I've ever seen a picture of. Cool like the cucumber. :thumbup:
You're funny. I'll see what may be on the cameras. I topped one today, Justin said he filmed it with a gopro. I think we got some good footage fir Meghann to play with

Back