The Official Work Pictures Thread

As a complete miser I won't do jobs for free anymore. I noticed a distinct trend early on that if I did something for free It always sucked in some way. Property damage, furious neighbors , just plain old any crazy shit.

I now charge a dollar cash. Haven't had any craziness since. Just saying:/:

Heck yah. It strikes me that Ray is often mentioning charitable and good deeds done for others and conversely he also often posts up about fantastic hunting, fishing, family, and just generally living life to its fullest enjoyment. I think sir you have things figured out quite well. :thumbup:

Ha, good observation!

Though I know exactly what Paul means. If you make somebody pay a very small amount for a job they will appreciate it more than if they pay nothing.

I have Baptist minister who works part time for me. I often envy his POV, very similar to Rays no doubt.

On one of todays jobs, medium maple removal, the custy asked us, as we were there to remove this small limb from over their slate roof with coper snow traps.... Almost declined but since we have done a couple of crane removals for them we did it....... Worked out

1.jpg

Sweet, Paul!

Yeah, that'll be ol Ray... livin the good life any day of the week! Hey, does your 540 idle o.k, Ray?

Rich: Hey, nice job... is that a 33" Sugi? Really want one of those.

Sam: I know why God doesn't give me your saws... cause I'd start acting like I ran the stinkin WORLD. Crazy pine.

MacDoogle Fir... Rope show... 30" on the stump by 110'. Not big, just tight.

unnamed-1127.jpg unnamed-1125.jpg unnamed-1124.jpg unnamed-1126.jpg

Professor Jake examines for holding-wood inconsistencies... "Ya got NOTHIN, punk! :X :lol:

unnamed-1122.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed-1123.jpg
    unnamed-1123.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 43
Serious precision.

Why doesn't your co spring for some real mats.

Cool looking grapple Paul
Hey, does your 540 idle o.k, Ray?
Just getting it broke in Jed, it idles fine but sometimes takes couple of pulls or a choke to restart. I'm not giving it five stars just yet. I was leaning toward the 201tc but our local small engine guy (who I taught in church as a youngster) became an authorized Husky dealer. He made me a heck of a deal so I went orange.
30" x 110' not big? You've been in the PNW too long! Tight? Like a tick.

I think that hinge is off by one one thousandths Jed. You're slipping brother:D. Awesome stuff guys. Giving me hope in my moment of disparity

Didn't miss much. Just haven't got any pics lately. Kinda in a funk where I don't think of it and I've been leaving more to my guys to deal with while I " take more responsibility". Today was get the job started from yesterday, see the crack doctor, order material,go back to the job, have a meeting with the county 30 miles away and back to the job. Pure controlled chaos

Sweet, Paul!

Yeah, that'll be ol Ray... livin the good life any day of the week! Hey, does your 540 idle o.k, Ray?

Rich: Hey, nice job... is that a 33" Sugi? Really want one of those.

Sam: I know why God doesn't give me your saws... cause I'd start acting like I ran the stinkin WORLD. Crazy pine.

View attachment 75381View attachment 75382View attachment 75383View attachment 75384

Professor Jake examines for holding-wood inconsistencies... "Ya got NOTHIN, punk! :X :lol:

View attachment 75385

Jed taking out the Death Star.....The Force favor's this jedi greatly :thumbup:

Chiropractor Mick. Two more years till I need to see the proctologist according to the doctors. He got things to crack just not where I needed them to.

Jed I am sure that is the 36" Sugi on the 660.

I may be wrong though as it was a contractors saw. I run the same but ported and dual muffled with the 30" Sugi.

Back