The Official Work Pictures Thread

I would run from that nasty old brush pile...yikes :O

Nahhhh, all butts facing same way, stuff that in an 18" chipper with a wheel loader, 10 mins!!

Hopefully the wind cooperates re all the dust:/:

I must be a horrible thief having the home owner pay me to take the trees down instead of the line clearance guys that don't care what they smash in a riparian zone. Oh well. Kids to feed and all that.

Gary, no, the whole ash is coming down, it's dying.

Rajan, yup, EAB is devistating up in my area.

If it's just starting hang on. I am so flipping tired of cutting ash trees I long to cut something else. Give me a big nasty silver maple, willow, or hell even a locust just some other tree to cut down other than an ash.

Nuked 3 oaks and a beech with a 33t crane, nice weather.

Deadwooded some Doug Firs SRT while the guy next to me spike pruned. Is that normal to just climb firs with spurs? Willie, is that how they do it in Orygun?

e6e40b425cfdabc291295e2e6e2efe9b.jpg

Pruning spurs....? I thought they were only a myth.

855b4399d1a63f1194c6689d473ff45c.jpg

Under certain specialized conditions, given certain species, aerating the bark can be a highly beneficial cultural practice :drink:

:/: :lol:

If it's just starting hang on. I am so flipping tired of cutting ash trees I long to cut something else. Give me a big nasty silver maple, willow, or hell even a locust just some other tree to cut down other than an ash.

The tree gods smiled on me today with an emergency oak and sugar maple removal to bad it only took 4 hours.

Ha, yep Reg, the groundy pulled up the rigging line today (by mistake) and the carabiner got stuck way up. Had to go retrieve it. (Should of made him climb and get it!)

Ha, yep Reg, the groundy pulled up the rigging line today (by mistake) and the carabiner got stuck way up. Had to go retrieve it. (Should of made him climb and get it!)

Don't ya hate that!!

Back