The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hey Nick!
I wanna ask your namesake from Wisconsin how the heck he pulls the core through the cover on his splicing BlueMoon you-tube video look so easy.
Trying it on some Poison Ivy yesterday was almost a death struggle...

Hi, my name is Casey. I have the best job ever. I get to design and make some of the gear used by many of you. I work for New Tribe Inc. where I started over 12 years ago cutting webbing and shipping products. I climb for recreation as well as for for research and development, so basically I get to do what I love for a living. Pretty cool huh? Surrounded by industrial sewing machines, webbing, hardware and an abundance of creativity is a saddle builders dream.

Welcome, Anchor Management! Sure sounds like you get to have all the fun! Looking forward to seeing you in the House; hope you brought enough for the whole class? LOL

Hi, I'm Dave, I joined a good while back, I've looked in from time to time, but I'm finding I'm in here more these days. I'm finding it very interesting seeing how things are done over the pond, as I've only ever worked in the UK. You guys seem far more laid-back than a lot of UK arbs, who seem really hung up on legislation, etc. I'm enjoying reading many of the threads and hope you don't mind if I stick around :)

Make yourself at home, Dave. You've been here for a while, I see.

I've got something for you... :/:

The names Rickytree and am new to the site. Like going big and getting home to drink some cold ones in the garage. Cheers to all

Fill out your profile, Brian - don't be shy! Let me know if you need help with an avatar.

Greetings, I'm Evan.

I hail from Warm Beach, WA. I've been here a year, before that I lived on Maui since I was 6. It's a whole different world of trees here. This whole seasonal thing has got me figuring things out. Out in Hawaii most species don't go dormant, and growth rings don't mean years... If you think of every way the seasons affect you guys and tree work/care, it's pretty much all new to me.

Last edited:
Back