The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Good seeing your both here, Evan and Randy. Pull up a chair.

Dave and Casey, too. Missed your intros.

Brian, glad to have you here and to have had some BS discussions, that's Belay Spool. Surely there will be general BS-ing to come.;)

Miss anybody? Good having more fresh blood in the TH.

Good seeing your both here, Evan and Randy. Pull up a chair.

Thanks Sean, is that your kid in your avatar?

Dan, it's good to meet someone in this neck of the woods. What's your company? It seems ackward, but I'm always hoping I'll have a chance to come watch other Tree crews in action. Ideally pro crews I can learn from.

Evan,
My company name is "Acme Tree Works" We are based out of Deming and work mainly in Whatcom county. Every once in a while we do work in Skagit area
Dan

Y'all are both stompin' around in NiceGuyDave's neck of the woods. He's a fellow whose acquaintance is definitely worth cultivating. TH user name is wiley_p. You can also find him at Wesspur. A good guy...under the thorns :).

Yes, Evan. Dahlia is just over 11 months. That picture was when she was just hours old, born in that same bed.

Awesome. Congratulations Sean. My son is 18 months and so much fun. He loves to help me. I gave him my 200 hoping to get a picture. He held it for about 2 seconds and decided it was too heavy. Oh well, we can try again some time...

Hey everyone, my names Daniel. I love Trees and climbing. I've learned a lot lurking around here! Thought it'd be a good time to join and give back what I can :-)

Thanks! CursedVoyce, Where do we meet? hehe. :-) Hi Butch! good to finally meet you! thanks for the friendly welcome!

Last edited:
Another New Member

Came over from Arborist Site/Tree Buzz years ago and lost track of time. Just re-registered and looking around.

Back