The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hi All,
Just thought I'd sign in. Tried registering back last year but for some reason it never went through properly. I know some of you guys from AS where I've been a regular offender for a couple years now under tha name 'imagineero'. I couldnt get the same nick here because of the sign in problems last year so I've got 'SydTreeguy'.

For those that dont know me, I'm a 33 year old form aus running a small residential tree removal business. I've come from a mixed background of industrial access, rescue work, sailing and coastguard then got into forestry while in new zealand a few years back. From there it wasn't much of a leap to put one and one together and get into tree climbing. I went from forestry to groundie/driver in residential tree work, got certified, started climbing, then climbing for myself and finally running my own small show.

Been a long time reader here and great to see so much information shared with so little drama. Look forward to becoming part of the discussions. Great to see Gerry here (got your book and DVD's) and a few other familiar faces that disappeared from AS in the past.

Shaun

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Shaun! I can't imagine what the problem was, but it's good you finally made it! Enjoy!!!

not yet I do a little on the side, I've worked in repair shops and dealerships the last 20+ years right now I work on equipment,

just the run of the mill stuff, 066, 044, 261, 200t a new tribe harness, some samson rope, just the basics as I do more work I buy more gear.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Matt! My name is Butch amd Imma burger-flipping TreeMan! :rockon:

How did you find us?

i work with porkbrick he was always talking about it, ive been stalking the fourms for awhile but just signed up

Back