The Official Random Video Thread!

do you think that was a justified homicide. he clearly wasn't in any danger. He only got robbed (not his money) and pistol-whipped once and lightly. Seems like his retaliation should be commensurate to the crime. He certainly could argue that his fight or flight system took over and he was only reacting, not able to think rationally. I'd probably find him not guilty if that was the case.

And that video should serve as a lesson for all thieved to use hand ties of some kind

I’ll give the clerk 5 on that, he only killed one, and some funds towards range time.
It’s sad that a multi parental mammy has to worry whether or not her little fuk trophy is gonna make it home alive after a hard day of robbing and looting. Tyrone was probably just starting to turn his life around and cure cancer. Such a loss for his community. His family should settle for no less than 27 million.

All of that doesn't change the fact that Brett is right.

Funny how you go all in for vigilanteism, when it is against blacks.

This vid got the Bob revved up!!!

I'm all for vigilantism regardless of color. Simply based on the crime.

Exactly, black white red purple, doesn’t matter. Trash committing crime is just trash committing crime.
Stig’s beloved planned parenthood has snuffed out 55 million blacks since Roe v Wade yet wants to protect some worthless thug . The hypocrisy is laughable.

My curiosity about every person that's anti-choice...how many orphans/ foster kids have they adopted?

Put your money where your mouth is.

I’m not against abortion, just hypocrites. 99% of women that have them should. I’m against taxpayer supported abortion. Eliminate your mistakes on your own dime not mine.

Does that mean, that when I had my tubes cut, it was "almost murder"?

Interesting idea that a lot of us tree rats could do fairly easily

A friend of mine has a tow-behind trailer, which is electrically automated and dispenses firewood in bundles. put in your bucks, a door opens and dispenses a bundle of split wood. With all the State Parks along the coast he's done pretty well with his firewood business over the years. Though I have never peeked inside to see how the dispensing mechanism works.

So deciding not to add to the rampant overpopulation of thge World is selfish.
Weird.

Back