The Official Random Video Thread!

I had an enjoyable time this AM walking backwards for .8 miles on the treadmill, figured I see what the rave testimonials are about. Felt good while doing it, felt shitty later. I've a kneecap with no cartilage behind it. Putting knees over toes irritates the F outta it.:whine::cry:
i have two new muscles from doing it. the VMO and the tibialis. both have gone from invisible to visible. those muscles effectively start to take the place of cartiledge and ligaments. its cool feeling those muscles take over the movement and wear. before i was bassically on an ungreased hinge. go easy on it. I've never done the treadmill, but I know its more work than just simply walking.

Last edited:
Good info and encouragement, thanks.

I must say, it did make the thigh muscles feel very good while doing it. It's afterwards that the kneecap starts to register irritation/ inflammation.

those muscles effectively start to take the place of cartiledge and ligaments.

That is a bold statement imo. But I guess you mean your improved musculature is making your knees feel and function better. Gotta love it.

I was a bit shocked to learn that the KOT guy has a partial artificial knee cap. I guess that makes his excercises and routines all the more impressive, for now. See first comment and reply

ive blown out my left knee acl, got surgury, my right acl, surgery, and then my right acl again. . thousands of hours of basketball. my miniscus are all trashed too. i wish i had done this work when i was a teenager though.

Would you call your knees 'good' now or simply better than they should be, given their history.

i cant play basketball or any high speed spontaneous activity. because of no acl. one wrong move and i blow more things out. i used to be a pretty high flyer. now i am not jumping very high. but i feel I have full mobility, strength, and most important no pain. Its great. ive been footlocking like crazy and its painless. my biggest worry is that ill get cocky and end up in a pickup game. i have been spending 30-40 minutes a day 5 days a week for about 6 months

i retore my acl in the spring of 2019. was super down and out about it. did not want to do the surgery thing again. found this guy on the gram which gave me hope. been doing it and it works! it is is a matter of doing it. and its mostly just walking backyards and a few other intentional movements. some light weights. its pretty low key barely break a sweat.

if i had done it while i was really playing, I know I would not have shredded my knees in the first place.

Last edited:
Back