The Movie/TV/New Releases Thread

Mini thread:

Name Clint's best movie-

Threre've been many of course, but I like Unforgiven for #1.

Great movie, great acting, great action, but what puts it over the top for me is that it is a fascinating perspective on Clint's work and roles over the years. He plays a bad ass here, as he's done so many times over the years, but this movie touches on the meaning and costs in real life of all that shooting and killing we see in movies.

Heartreak Ridge is at the top of my list, followed by In The Line of Fire, and of course, Every Which Way But Loose (Right turn, Clyde...) ;)

We've been watching the Netflix series, "Borgen." It's about a female Prime Minister of the Danish Parliament. It's obviously based on U.S. politics because there are a lot of closed door deals, back stabbing, and corruption which, as Stig often tells us, is non-existent in squeaky clean Denmark.

Anyway, it's in Danish and we started watching it with the English dubbed in but we found we prefer hearing it in the native language and reading the subtitles. Maybe I'll learn me some Danish. :|: :dontknow::D

måske vil jeg også prøve det. Jeg mener, hvorfor ikke

Not from Denmark, but Sweden & UK.

Probably a few here might like it.

After civilization succumbs to a deadly pandemic and his wife is murdered, John Wood - a special forces soldier - abandons his duty and becomes a hermit in the Nordic wilderness. Years later, a wounded woman appears on his doorstep. Maria Johnson is an escaped lab rat, and her pursuers believe her blood is the key to a worldwide cure.

The premise sounds cool and in the trailer it was fun to see firewood tongs being used as a weapon

I loved the two Jack Reacher movies with tom cruise, here's a trailer for a new Reacher series.

Lol, "you guys recycle?"

Last edited:
Back