The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

alien_observers.png

alt text...

ALERT: Human 910-25J-1Q38 has created a Youtube channel. Increase erratic jerkiness of flying by 30% until safely out of range.

Oh that reminds me, I got a vulture joke. Maybe more a rooster joke…

A farmer goes out and buys a new, young rooster. As soon as he brings him home, the young rooster rushes and screws all 150 of the farmers hens. The farmer is impressed. At lunchtime, the young rooster again screws all 150 hens. The farmer is not just impressed anymore,he is worried. Next morning,not only is the rooster screwing the hens but he is screwing the turkeys,ducks even the cow. Later farmer looks out into the barnyard and finds the rooster stretched out, limp as a rag, his eyes closed, dead and vultures circling overhead. The farmer runs out, looks down at the young roosters limp body and says: "You deserved it, you horny bastard!" And the young rooster opens one eye, points up at the vultures with his wing, and says, Shhhh!,they are about to land."

You guys are onto a real talent. I know the Beatles version of Till There Was You, but she does it justice in her way.

A quick glimpse of the label indicates that bottle's gonna end up in the ocean. Reading more carefully shows it's a bunch of trademark names, and the bottle was made from recycled plastic. BTW, that QR code in the pic is legible enough to scan, and it'll take you to their site that kinda describes what they're doing, but it's pretty fluffy. I don't know if what they're doing is useful or not.

Back