The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I'm not so sure that would really be a viable plan...there is one hell of a tongue lashing coming, either way :D.
Unless you are Coach Al, one of my most loved and irascible mentors. He was an Iwo Jima Marine and knew the value of the offensive. He had been on a 3-day weekend bender and on Monday morning when he was knocking on the door to have his wife let him in (he was basically AWOL from her, she knew it and he did, too), he noticed the dog's water dish by the door was empty. He saw his chance...he had learned to use any available article as a weapon.

She opened the door and was fixing to lay in to him and Coach held up a hand and said, "I'm only gone 3 days and you can't even keep water in the dog's bowl?". And he strolled on into the house. Mildred was dumbstruck, her initial fury was thwarted and Coach survived that initial encounter. When he was telling us 20-something-year-old youngsters this on the Survival Program he was teaching (we were staff with him, this was an "adult" conversation, away from the 16-18-year-old students), he said, "If you make it through the first few moments of an ambush you are golden, boys." And he smiled us his sh*t-eatin' grin. Since Coach was there to tell us the story we figured he was right!

Op Upstr 023.jpg

Hey @Jonny , you ever get one of these on those longer lunch breaks?...

View attachment 117794
If I can get a key, there’s an access tunnel from the plant right to the Niagara river, so wouldn’t even need to swipe my badge to leave. Goes under the 190 too, probably noisy in that spot. Maybe I can make friends with one of the environmental people that use the tunnel, and borrow their key :)

On the other side of the plant, they make a PFV film, and there is a mutagen involved in the process. Might look like Blinky from The Simpsons.

9F629449-C6D2-4486-955A-DB53F3981951.jpeg

9oNncCa.jpeg

Back