The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

CAN MODS OF THIS SUB DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO ARE ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?!

WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING PEOPLE, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 11 IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT. IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK WON'T TURN OFF.

No, but as an old logger, I know all about that.

I was talking to my former apprentice, the one who got totally wrecked in a motorcycle accident of no fault of his own, about it.
He told me that waking up in the room next to mine at the castle where we log at Island Møn, used to crack him up.
We log 10 hour days when we are far away from home, and at my age, I can do it, but cranking the engine next morning isn't pleasant.

So he told me that all the moaning and swearing and frig this! from next door used to completely have him laughing.
He did have the decency to say, that once I was up and operating, he only saw the ass end of me all day.

j3ha785sejf61.png

Back