The economy and the tree worker!

That's because of all those red neck gas guzzlers burnin' it all up... :P

We drove 20 mins for diesel.
Ive got 70 gallons stored up behind the shed ,40 in diesel and 30 in gas.
Soon ill be a one man show driving a three wheeled truck with a 400cc moter.
Take downs only, no removal.
Got to keep fuel for the saws

So they cant change the dollar amounts i owe .... right ?????

In actuality, your mortgage payment could go up IF property taxes and insurance (escrow) is part of the payment you are making to the lender. If property taxes or insurance premiums go up, the escrow portion of your payment will rise. The escrow portion of my mortgage is set to go up by $138.60 effective Feb 2009 because of the rise in property value and increased insurance premium because of that.

On the other hand, if your property value and insurance were to drop, the escrow portion of your payment would go down and any excess over $50 would be refunded to you. That is Federal law regarding escrow balances.

I am nervous right now to be honest. I've been out on my own in business 2.5 years now. I'm still in the years of building a client base and the phone not ringing is not helping. Maybe a few calls a week right now and none of em giving me the go ahead on work. If I could sacrifice my ethics and start topping trees I would be busy right now. Than again, if I sacrificed my ethics, that would probably be the beginning of the end for me.

Back