The big picture

• Thread starter Bounce
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 7K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It sure does take a special kind of person to be a climber. Short-bus special.:|:

When I was a ski racer, my coach always used to say, "The question isn't whether or not you are crazy. The question is, are you crazy enough?"

I like ridding the short bus.:D

And as far as the winter blues goes... thats what my snowplow and snowmobile are for.

Short bus and a helmet...

...Lord forgive me for that.

OTG when does the equipment truck leave Yawkey Way?

TS

I dream of having the courage to climb a tree and work it down. The pictures posted here are AWESOME. Makes me feel so small climbing 20' to hook up someone's phone.

But there is a rush when I come down, makes me want to do it over and over again.

First job was at the Stihl dealer, worked there 5 years, mechanic most of the time. Didn't make hardly any money at all and no benefits. Found out about the utility hiring for right of way guys. I talked to one of the supervisors that work there a few times, i worked on the saws they used
(still do but at home now :D ). Figured I would give it a go. Been doing it for 2.5 years now and enjoy it quite alot.

hello every one new to the site enjoying it thanks

just sharpened my silkey shuigo waiting for it to bit me still

I've always needed a rush to hold my interest for very long.

Climbing just worked well with a botany schoolin.
I love it.

I've always needed a rush to hold my interest for very long.

Climbing just worked well with a botany schoolin.
I love it.

Now let me start by saying... Good for you son!
It's always good to see young people taking an interest in danger.
Now a lot of people are going to be telling you you're crazy,
and maybe they're right. But the fact of the matter is:
Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America
has the best doctor-to-daredevil(treeclimber) ratio in the world!

Darin, I just stole your post for a quote on my new website... I credited it to Haley's Dad and all.... Stole one of yours too Branch Doc.

Darin, I just stole your post for a quote on my new website... I credited it to Haley's Dad and all.... Stole one of yours too Branch Doc.

Just so you know that's a quote from the Simpsons and not my own creation.

If they(lawyers) come after you, you can always just turn them on to Darin. Afterall you only quoted him.:D

Back