t-shirts

SteveBullman

TreeHouser
Those are nice Steve! What would it cost an American to buy one with the exchange rate, shipping included?

Darin, can I get an orange bootleg one?

Stephen- I would say the price range is from about $10 to $20 for screen printed work shirts. Mine are about $35, but that is WAY on the high end- it's a name brand shirt and is 6 color screen print on the front with another screen on the back inside.

I just might buy one of yours though- they look great!

love
nick

They are really fine, Steve.
I just ordered one of each:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darin, can I get an orange bootleg one?

Stephen- I would say the price range is from about $10 to $20 for screen printed work shirts. Mine are about $35, but that is WAY on the high end- it's a name brand shirt and is 6 color screen print on the front with another screen on the back inside.

I just might buy one of yours though- they look great!

love
nick

Cheers Nick

Great looking shirts Steve! You should send a bunch over to the ITCC with the one of the European reps.

Got Jerry's shirt yesterday. All the way from the UK in 6 days!! Thanks, Steve, that was really fast. And Jerry likes the shirt. :thumbup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats great thanks for letting me know! International postage is quick these days hey!

Just bought one of your shirts on Ebay, Steve. I could only find the footlock design. Are you sold out of the other one?

Thanks Steve, I'll wait until the green one comes out and maybe get both next time.

Back