Super Crazy Brush Drag

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We made it! All I got out of the deal was a pic of the stump.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443503663.629082.jpg

We had a 4 man crew doing the pittosporum removal, pruning a sapote, removing a tiny apricot, and Oscar pruned a decent sized Mexican fan palm.

Crew got back to HQ late....around 6:30 or so. I didn't check the time sheet - but we are down right now to 4 guys (should be 5) so it makes sense that they were out so late.

I'll check with the client tomorrow to make sure they were happy with it. We'll see if everyone shows up tomorrow!

love
nick

Providing the customer is happy, I would pat your guys on the back for pulling through. They were a man down and still got the job done, which must have proved testing with the crazy drag.

Well done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would pat your guys on the back for pulling through..

They deserve (and shall receive) more than just a pat on the back!

now go dig that stump out!

The alpine magnum will eat that stump.

Good work nick... zip line, or all drag?

Turns out the guys ended up hauling it out this long windy staircase. They said it was crazy slow waiting for the elevator and they just wanted get shit taken care of.

love
nick

Sounds like it was a good team effort. Good on you for recognising their efforts, however you do. :thumbup:

We made it! All I got out of the deal was a pic of the stump.

View attachment 63655

We had a 4 man crew doing the pittosporum removal, pruning a sapote, removing a tiny apricot, and Oscar pruned a decent sized Mexican fan palm.

Crew got back to HQ late....around 6:30 or so. I didn't check the time sheet - but we are down right now to 4 guys (should be 5) so it makes sense that they were out so late.

I'll check with the client tomorrow to make sure they were happy with it. We'll see if everyone shows up tomorrow!

love
nick

All we get is picture of the silly little stump? Surely you have more!

All we get is picture of the silly little stump? Surely you have more!

And THAT is exactly what I thought, too...Nick, your initial video was a great lure/bait that got us interested...then only a picture of a silly little stump?...you strung us along, man. Very coquettish....:/:

Although you only promised to "report back"...so I guess we talked ourselves into expecting more...that whole coquettish thing, I suppose.:P

Bet he's just glad to get out of it in a day, sometimes you haven't got the inclination to film every thing.
In fairness he did give us a run through of the drag.

Back