My attempt not to drag or lug anything that day!!

jalegre0

TreeHouser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-8kcClmnY&list=TLdyrkm57peW-kq-Mn0L-NdoEgeKXe6-bR

I set-up a half ass highline system , all before the crew had that pine on the ground and cut up. We pull up to the job its 3pm we usually finish around 5 or 6 o'clock everybody looked at the distance and the size of the wood we had to lug about 500' and I saw it in their faces, beat as hell, muggy, hot and tired from the 3 medium size jobs we just completed So this is my first attempt on setting this system up and also my last attempt on doing the biggest job last.
Sorry about the film little shaky but you get the point.
I am missing one line in this system their should've been a tensioned line that stretch along the whole rig (didn't have three 500' ropes). If you ever attempt make sure the trees you use are strong enough for the job, use pblocks and pulleys. I badly damaged the tree in the front, I would've never tried this if that tree wasn't already being removed. during transport of the logs I cracked the tree's trunk from top to bottom. The only thing holding the tree together was my slings

It looked like a bother to do all that, but video often doesn't do it justice. did it work well for you?

I am guessing you don't have a mini, and to your comment about tree strength, guy lines will help with that. It worked.

I like it!

Hey Jay, here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Impressive rigging...thanks for showing. I like it.

Here...I have embedded it for you:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Y-8kcClmnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back