Super Crazy Brush Drag

Jobs like that I shoot the moon on the estimate and pray I don't get it, but the massive $ amount helps me sleep at night.

Goodyear blimp? That's silly, everyone knows dive bomb defence balloons are cheaper and more available. Sheesh. ;)

I've seen target balloons float off with a small tree, used to piss range control off when the balloon was tethered too high on a sapling and it gets shot out low.

Good luck on Monday.

The arbor trolley will make light of the drag but there will still be a bit of cleaning up afterwards. Just a thought but how do they deal with garbage there? Are there any large wheely bins you could utilise? Would keep all the mess contained and I guess they would fit in the lift just fine.

We use wheely bins over here when we have to drag shit through a house with no side or rear access. They work a treat.

I've definitely thought of AT mods for more capacity where flat and only narrow on the ground, like though landscape beds.

I've thought of make a tripod system for when you need a spar pole for rigging a high point, like the top of the balcony, for a zipline.

Recycling wheely bins work best for mulch, IMO. This is the type of thing where I wonder if a large consumer chipper would be worthwhile. Small enough to roll up the stairs on a ramp, only transport chips. Dreary task either way.

Only having one cart looks like a bottle neck. A 4 caster plywood cart, like Willie's, might help.

How will you navigate the stairs? Raised ramps? AT looks like it would bottom out, otherwise.

Back