Stig's visit

I'm Home again!
But I think my brain got left somewhere over the middle of the atlantic ocean. There were 4 different babies on the plane I went home on, and they took turns screaming for all 13 hours. No-one on that plane got any sleep at all.
I'll post a full report of the trip as soon as I get my pictures in order and my brain to function again...........Tomorrow probably.
A lot of thanks to Jerry, Burnham and Stephen for taking time out to show me the wonderful trees and forests where they live, that is what really made this an epic trip for me.

I apologize for not making it to the Mariposa climb Stig. My relatives left Denmark in 1880 but I'm sure we would have had something to talk about.

Glad to hear of your safe arrival, Stig. The CD that holds the pictures of your visit should be there too. It was fun time with some great and talented climbers.

Your visit was yet another chapter in the chronicles of GF Beranek. Ha!

Glad you made it home all safe and sound Stig.. Sure was awesome meeting you. A memory Katy, myself and the boys will keep for a life time :) Get some rest my friend.

Back