Standing stem logging DVD

• Thread starter Swe#kipp
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 8K
Is that the one by the Oregon firm....that Gerry sent to some of us a coupla years ago?

It's great, and I have it as well...could prolly burn it and send to ya, wee willie.

might be the same one i saw already, if it is ill just forward it on tootsweet

Anyone ever seen the short film 'Spartree'? I think it was filmed as a art project or something, really cool old feller climbs ands tops a big fir then has a smoke sitting on top.

I seem to remember something like that, but I could be getting it mixed up with a movie with a movie called Sometimes A Great Notion.

I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have been waiting for a comment from Sotc that he had got the dvd and the first week went by and the second and the third and today my wife came in from her car a bit red in the face with a envelope in her hand and mumbling ,, something that sounded like sorry !!
so my i'm very sorry to say that the film is not on it's way over the pond but will be to morrow and now with some episodes of ax-men season 2 and some American loggers episodes and a couple of modern marvels shows !!

Again i'm very sorry Sotc !!

/Kristoffer

It's now on it's way over the ocean with some extras :)

I seem to remember something like that, but I could be getting it mixed up with a movie with a movie called Sometimes A Great Notion.

I think.

"Its slabbin' Jobe!!"

Sometimes a great notion was a good flick. John the guy that taught me to climb who btw is just about to get out of hospital after 4 months because of bacterial meningitis would always shout "its slabbin Jobe" as he blew a top out. Good times. FWIW the loggers who helped make that movie said Paul Newman had balls of steel, he actually shot the top out of a 200 foot spruce or sumit for that movie:O

Thanks Kristoffer, it showed up yesterday! The stickers cracked me up! "So your a feminist, isn't that cute!" :lol: I'll add something to the package when i sent it along

Thanks Kristoffer, it showed up yesterday! The stickers cracked me up! "So your a feminist, isn't that cute!" :lol: I'll add something to the package when i sent it along

Glad you liked it :)

Does anyone know if it's ok to send stink bombs through international mail? :/:

Back