Logging Harmony Ridge

Wow, thats one of my all-time favorites. What a great job!

The shear amount of work that was shown was incredible! How many hours on the job? Loads of wood? Camera? Give me some details!

The production value was awesome.

Great video and treework.

I saw an Incense cedar? Are you in the Sierras?

edit: I looked it up, Grass Valley, that's just right there from here in SF.
Great place to work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys I appreciate it... Small world... It's funny how you can sometimes tell where people are by the trees. Yes Bodean, Incense Cedar, the clients wanted all the pines out and to keep the Firs and Cedars.

Bonner, it was all filmed with my GoPro. 15 Ponderosa Pines amounted to about 15,000 board feet. Four healthy loads to the mill and some leftover. The first couple days just limbing/chipping/falling; third day crane shows up at 8am, had two different set-ups and gone by 2pm. Log loader shows up, grabs a load, two more the next day, then one more the morning of the 5th day. Glad it's over!

In my area, I don't get into the big week long jobs like I used to. People arent spending like that in these parts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea Willie, I met him and his wife a while back. He wouldn't remember me, but that's usually how it goes. Really nice couple, very respectable tree service, I see their trucks buzzing around. I haven't met Aero yet, but pretty much know the history... He's got this beautiful Bandit tracked chipper, some big commercial accounts, also very respectable in the area. How do you know him?

Glad you liked the vid.

Back