Logging Harmony Ridge

Just been to some of the same seminars. Few of us had supper in SanFran last month. Seems like a good guy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definitely, seminars bring good people together.

I hear what your saying Tucker, it's tough to get people to pull the trigger sometimes. Interesting idea to take out all of the Ponderosa Pines, leaving the Firs and Cedars. That place was on top of a hill over looking Scott's Flat Lake. Nice lake to visit or camp at, they say it's the cleanest lake in the State. Those Pines are messy year-round, and can block out a ton of sunlight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Sean. We were at capacity back there, skilled Crane OP bailed me out on that one.

Thought I would toss in a few pics to keep harmony ridge vid alive....it was an EPIC 3 days for me, was depressed when it was over, everything was non-epic after this big job LOL

Brian did a fantasic job of planing this out, HO was very happy when finished

Brian using my 66 with 42" bar on bottom crane pic

Brian on his way down after throwing that top!

Me setting a pull line, didnt hit a green branch till 75ft. ...oh, dont look down

Incredible Bix: Man, I thought our Fir-pigs up here were beautiful, but after seeing some of those Pondos, I don't know. Makes a guy want to trade up. Well done. Sweet vid.

Back