Standing stem logging DVD

• Thread starter Swe#kipp
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 8K
I couldnt play that disc that kris added with the axemen and stuff on it. Not on my puter or my DVD player?

My computer would play the sound of the second one but no picture. Kris put some stickers in there, I thought it might be fun to do like pantherabas geocashe to take something and put someting in for the next guy.

Yah that's cool. I love that sticker that made it to me.:D

And those are my favorite pens, I still have/use the other one you sent me with that Ford manual. Now I have a lifetime supply!8)

Just gotta think of something to add in myself now?:|:

I forgot I sent those to you before, I woulda sent something different, like Ailanthus seeds

You bet. PM me your address and all relevant personal and banking information.:D

Sure thing, I'll just copy and paste the e-mail I sent to my new Nigerian friend. BTW, I'm going to be very wealthy soon. :D

Just found this thread. I've got Mr. Sir's address. I was waiting for my addition to the package and it ended up getting held up. But it'll be on it's way now with a limited edition squisher tree service t-shirt included. :D

Look for your chance to own one too in a upcoming giveaway thread.:/:

Cool, I've been waiting for Brendon to get it, since he's been posting about making good dough, and so wouldn't mind the international shipping to me next.

Back