a5.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 22
  • a6.JPG
    a6.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 19
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 216
I don't have that one, but do have the Stihl poster ol' Jerry did with all the climbers hanging out of the tree with their saws.

Wife bought it for me last Christmas its hangin in the family room:)

Gee, I wonder if I bought one, if Jerry'd sign it for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't have that one, but do have the Stihl poster ol' Jerry did with all the climbers hanging out of the tree with their saws.

I have that one too. Did you know that first climber was Jerry? In my poster he's real dark, I thought he was a nergo, lol.

Gee, I wonder if I bought one, if Jerry'd sign it for me!

He signed mine! :rockon:

Yep I did. In mine, Jerry is A-O-caucasion! :lol:

And he signed my High Climbers when I sent it to him. Really one of my prized posessions!

I didn't see the signature, Butch. I thought Jerry signed all your stuff when he came down last year?

No poster here but I have the perfect spot for one if it ever shows up. ;)

If it was me in that picture instead of Jerry, I'd be happy as the dickens, but I think my hand would still be shaking when I went to sign it.

I don't. Does Bailey's still have them?

I remember a Stihl poster hanging up in the wood shop in school. I think it was the second one mentioned with all the climbers with saws. I'm off to check Bailey's.

Dave

Skwerl: No poster here but I have the perfect spot for one if it ever shows up.

Shake loose with some coin, Skwerl. I am sure Gerry would be happy to send you one :thumbup:;)

Boy, ol' Bill (RIP) sure got a lot of mileage out of that poster. Come this February it'll be 24 years ago we cut that tree. And it still lives on. How about that.

If any of you want a poster just send me your address and I'll make sure one gets on its way to you next week.

For Tree House members only.

My private messages folder was plugged full and so I emptied it and lost the ones that I haven't even answered yet.

Dang!

So for those of you that just sent me a PM you'll have to do it again. Sorry

I'm excited! I've been wanting to get my hands on one of those for a while now. Jerry Beranek is the biggest stud to ever strap on spikes imo!!

Thanks Mr. B!

Back