So Who All Has This Poster?

I'm sooo happy! Mailman just handed me my poster!
:big-dance2::big-rolling:

I'm off to the frame shop to drop this off. Back in a few. ;)

I glad I could get those out to you guys, but the demand was more than I had. So some members will not be getting one on this go around. I may be getting some more next year, and I'll keep the address of those that didn't get one.

My apologies...

The United States Post Office must be loosening up for the holiday season. Most the posters sent out arrived in less than two days. Except for Canada and the UK. Could be months for them.

Oops, just sent you a pm, before I saw this, Jerry. Nevermind, unless they turn up another time!

Gerry, make sure Burnham gets his before me...

Besides, (W)hat (W)ould (B)urnham (D)o?...............Without one?

I'm sooo happy! Mailman just handed me my poster!
:big-dance2::big-rolling:

I'm off to the frame shop to drop this off. Back in a few. ;)

What's your's costing you? The frame shop I went to today quoted me dang near $300! I told them I'd probably have to shop around a bit. It'll get framed one way or another, but I'll probably wait a paycheck or two...

Frameshop frames are so standardized...I mean they're OK but, meh.......
They charge too much and have a big profit, takes them maybe a half hour to make one up.

Perhaps call up a furniture maker and ask him to make a frame out of Cherry or Walnut. With good joints and a hand rubbed finish, they can be very nice. It might be even be cheaper than a frame shop. Show them the poster, they might want to do it for cheap!

Ok, if you want to be tecnical :/:

Seriously doubt a frameshop has a frame in Redwood, 'cept maybe one in N. California.

My frame shop guy is going to make a frame out of redwood for me. He'll have a price for me by the beginning of next week.

Sounds like you're in there, if the price is reasonable. Good frame glass is pretty costly, definitely adds to the cost, at least in my neck of the woods.

Lol, something strikes me as I read this thread. All of the bachelors are framing theirs, presumably for a esteemed spot in the livingroom. While all of the married guys are hanging theirs in the shop.:D

Lol, something strikes me as I read this thread. All of the bachelors are framing theirs, presumably for a esteemed spot in the livingroom. While all of the married guys are hanging theirs in the shop.:D

I spend more time in the shop than I do the living room.......thats why it will go there.
Anybody that stops in never goes to the house, always the shop. :lol:

Ed <-----not married either :D

Back