So, what did ya'll eat for breakfast this morning?

I had oatmeal-as I do most mornings.
James, I am mostly on your side.-Butch has a point about training ourselves for high fat(and for many of us -high sugar) diets when we are kids but I don't buy the "eggs are bad" thing for a minute-the AMA has changed their collective mind(?) 15 times about eggs. Genetics, exercise and attitude toward life will trump diet. My Grandfathers ate" badly" and both lived to 87.

Okay I'm back in. I ate 1 pancake and a protein shake. Tastes like ass and don't ask. ;)

Fred

That don't sound so bad as lont as there is bacon in it. :D

Oh man a nice crispy bacon sandwich with some extra bacon on it mmmmm:|:

call me kooky but looking at this pic makes my mouth water something fierce!

This morning I had half a bagel with light cream cheese and a banana. lunch was half a steak, mashed taters and a can of V8.

with?
like gruel type oatmeal or the quaker sugar laden stuff?

I had the boil in a pot till it looks like paste oatmeal a couple times, no thank you very much. I mean come on chuck a couple raisins or something in there to jazz it upa bit, plain just doesnt do it for me.

I do instant oatmeal. The plain is awfully blah and the sweetened and flavored is overloaded with sugar so my highly scientific method is to simply dump one flavored packet and one plain into my bowl and add boiling water. Flavorful and sweet without being too sweet. 250 calorie breakfast.

Yeah, it peters out between 10:30 and 11 am. I'm an overgrown Hobbit. First breakfast, second breakfast and elevensies.

Made scrambled eggs loaded with cheese this morning served over toast. Roman got barley cereal with apples & blueberries, handful of cheerios and his favorite - boob.

I'm confused, which boob is the favorite?

I had sausage balls for breakfast, although normally we have biscuits and sausage (with gravy), or bacon. Sometimes we'll also have eggs or omelets.

I just calculated: 8 eggbeaters @ 200C, 4 pieces of 2% cheese @ 200C, one cup of Pam fried hash browns @ 150C, and four slices of dry whole wheat toast @ 200C for a total of 750 calories with a mere 14 grams of fat.

Tasty!
168.gif

And that will carry me til supper.

omlete(2eggs)+cheese+ avacado+ 2 stadium brats(+habenero) = full:D

Back