"so....hows bizness"

I think I fall in that same boat with you squish, always makes me look at things. It also keeps me grounded, But you know I have had the same folks go with low balls and then we end up working for them right after the comp get done. Go figure.

Ive always been the cheap guy intown I think due to our efficiency so I am pretty busy. Everybody is trying to save a buck so calling the cheap guy.......Im about 3 weeks out (9 days of work):)

Stumps have been fun for me. I thought this lady was going to flip on me the other day. I charged her 80 bucks for a cherry stump, about 3 ft across. I was there less than 20 minutes, including unloading and tieing down. Plus it gives me something to do on rain days.

The phone is finally starting to pick up here, but now I have to deal with the weather. They are calling for rain almost all next week.

:)Well, this morning I left a bid for a PITA tree- poplar along woodsline with other trees growing through...a real nightmare for climbing/lowering.

On the other hand, got a call back on a nice maple removal and apple prune, and another customer norway maple prune and small red maple removal.

The heart could stop racing now.

:)Well, this morning I left a bid for a PITA tree- poplar along woodsline with other trees growing through...a real nightmare for climbing/lowering.

On the other hand, got a call back on a nice maple removal and apple prune, and another customer norway maple prune and small red maple removal.

The heart could stop racing now.

I waited by the phone all weekend:cry::P

It's funny being a micro company a "good" month for TWM/Gigi/multiple crew companies would be a "decent/good" year for us.

Good to hear Brendon. Things are finally starting to pick up here too. Also found out that I was low bid on the job I did today. I didn't even know or not if anyone else had bid on it until I was done. Then the guy just laid out everyone elses prices, funny how bidding goes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
high maintenance clients today......2 in a row:X

That can be wearing (and time consuming)! But at least they are taken care of for awhile, eh?

I had one of my high maintenance types last week. They are great clients they just expect the sun the moon and a few other planets. Geniunely good people though they spend alot of money working on projects with me through the years.

I have been a on a roll with little 300 dollar 45 minute to an hour jobs. Done 2 per week going on a month now.

Back