"so....hows bizness"

Work is CRAZY lately! One week it's two days of work, the next it's booked solid. Up, down, up, down... :D :whine: :D :cry: 8) :X

I'm so booked I'm thinking about upping my rates. Booked through the first week of October right now. And I have to start working weekends to keep up with demand.:whine:

:evil::D8)

I am a bit slow, works off too. I am happy for the lull before the madness that is fall.

been quiet the last couple weeks, returned 5 of the 12 voicemails on my phone from teh last couple days, now booked all of next week prior to our friday departure for the cabin over the labour day long weekend. :)

Booked well into February. Had a few cancellations and reschedules this this month. Most have seemed tied to stock market flux. It seems anyway. Pretty normal for about this time of year anyway. Holidays coming. Taxes coming up. People re-prioritize this time of year.

We have had an awesome fall, sales wise. Booked to the end of Decmber for 3 crews and then booked well into March for 2 crews + snow removal on top of that. Now I pray that the weather holds out for a good while longer so we can get our work done. Managing the company and crews from the beach in Kauai is gonna be a challenge that I will have to endure.

Busy for me. I am booked until mid December with a number of folks reserving us for spring work already. The problem I am facing is late payment. I've been too busy to play collections department and the amount I am out is starting make behind on my bills.

A week's tree work starting Monday has me stoked. Follow the crane but I have to get up at five. :|: I forgot to ask what sized saws are required and don't know if I will be up or down. Sometimes the operator will tell me and Sugita san to decide amongst ourselves. Usually whatever Sugita wants. :wall:

We have had an awesome fall, sales wise. Booked to the end of Decmber for 3 crews and then booked well into March for 2 crews + snow removal on top of that. Now I pray that the weather holds out for a good while longer so we can get our work done. Managing the company and crews from the beach in Kauai is gonna be a challenge that I will have to endure.

I hope you can find a way to pull through.

Haven't been booked out for more than a week in a long, long time, or worked for anybody new much. I built a business around the middle to upper middle class, go figure. The loyal customers that don't get multiple bids keep me afloat, but I have been suprised on multiple occasions repeat folks I thought were "loyal" have shopped around before they call me. We have and are going to have lots of dead trees from the drought, hopefully I am busy enough pruning live trees not to have to mess with crusty dead maples too much.

Back