"so....hows bizness"

DEAD here.
had the week off except for a bid or two.
got 1 stump to grind and a 15 g tree to plant tommorow.
one or two days lined up after that.
i guess i got to wait for everyone to finish planting for the season.
and the first fires...that'll get the brushing jobs going

Thanks Justin. What ever it is I hope it keeps giving me work. I owe some on last years taxes and need to catch up.

Booked seven days a week here, until well into May. I'll see how long I can go. Only booked it up seven days as I didn't want to risk losing any of the work.

I'm booked through ... uh, this afternoon. :( Nothing scheduled as of this minute. I had a message earlier from one guy I work for but haven't been able to contact him yet. Hopefully it's a job for Monday.

Thankfully I'm gonna have enough to finish April and maybe a few days in May, thats if the phone stops right now but its spring time and more importantly tax time ..... We do alot of new planting and landscape work I thought it would be smart to diversifie a little bit...

With my current work, I'm booked through mid May, my biggest backlog since Katrina.

Dollar wise I have about 1/3 of my 2008 gross waiting for me to get to it, no crane work.

I have a stack of jobs to schedule in now that the weather seems more reliable and lots of calls coming in. I try to schedule only four days a week to leave myself time for bidding and space for rush jobs. Sometimes I book everything too tight and then one bad day of weather messes up my whole schedule.

I try to schedule only four days a week to leave myself time for bidding and space for rush jobs. Sometimes I book everything too tight and then one bad day of weather messes up my whole schedule.

Good plan..
My problem is sticking with a plan like that. I will get a regular customer call up and plead for service. I am such a sucka... There went another day off.. LOL:|:

Night skiing ended a month ago. Thursday sucked so I wanted the guys to have an easy Friday. I try to keep them happy.

Back