SLOW

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 127
  • Views 10K
Funny, when it's just dragging a little bit (15-20 seconds per page) you seem to always say that the site is 'flying'. When it drags to the point of pages timing out after 90 second freeze ups, you say "It's dragging a little".
:roll:

Funny, when it's just dragging a little bit (15-20 seconds per page) you seem to always say that the site is 'flying'. When it drags to the point of pages timing out after 90 second freeze ups, you say "It's dragging a little".
:roll:

Please do keep bitching. Thank you, Barry Mush.

Not bitching but.................

F'ing slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow tonight.
I am too old to sit and wait to check out the beer bottle christmas tree or to read all those worthy posts.

See ya tomorrow folks!

Personaly I think it has more to do with converting the std info over to metric, that always throws a wrench into things.

Well how has the forum been for ya'll this week? It's been flying for me, no errors at all.

Maybe Ipowerweb is finished friggin around?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was slow on & off this morning. Other than that it's been smooth.

The past week the TH has been flying along. Maybe it all got fixed

dragging a bit, but overall nothing to actually complain about.

HEY SKWERL! Have any better experiences with the site lately?

I'm not sure... it might be my PC... and that I still have to use dial up. However... even if I use the computers at work (which are lightning fast)... it still only loads one pic at a time...

If I load more than one, it "times out" and I get and error message in the picture loading popup window thingy. Weird:|:

Gary

Back