SLOW

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 127
  • Views 10K
I see them, I just never use them. Every forum has some odd icons over there, for the most part I ignore them.

Ben fairly quick tonight for me, had a couple of hang ups but not every link that I click like lately.

Ha!

Good one, well I may just break down and.......

click one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I clicked on one last night that claimed to be giving away a climbing tree stand for hunting. It was a nice one. You only had to fill out this INSANE,HEMROID of a survey to get it.

Best as I can tell it was just an evil trick to get your personal info so others could try & sell you their crap. I recieved phone calls all day on my cell from that survey.:X :banghead: :banghead: :X

ummm, Jeff....
Why do you think companies use surveys (and giveaways)? :?

hint: It's so they can get your contact information and advertise to you!

my subdominating thread says old monkey made the 29th and last post. theres 30 posts and 29 is tc3 and 30 is tree looker ant the thread wont clear after i look at it :wth:

i had a bunch of threads like that last night but i though that was cause i hadnt read them for a few days. but i cleared all that last night

Happens to me too, sometimes I'll post like a question mark or something and it seems to sort it out and then I'll delete my post. That's if the curiosity is killing me.:D

damn site is almost unbearable tonight. 8-10 pages in a row will load just fine and then it's as if somebody unplugged my cable connection. Right now I have three different tabs open on the TH, all waiting for different pages to load. Then when I give up and go away for 15 minutes it will usually work when I come back (until it happens again!) :X

It's like what Brian said, fast as hell, then slow.:whine:
See Ya
Mike

Butch, the forum has not healed itself. You have some unaddressed issues with the forum software and it won't ever fix itself. How many more months shall we expect these problems?

Back