SLOW

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 127
  • Views 10K
Ricky and Pinky were brothers. I guess Pinky kicked the bucket first, but no way Ricky is still alive I imagine. He was an old man in '77. I bet it's his kin maintaining the place.

Damn!!

Is it me or is the forum extra slow tonight?

Geez, this is getting old!

Repost

I called Ipowerweb when the TH was down earlier. I waited on the phone for 20 minutes for the tech to answer, and sure enough 2 minutes before he picked up the phone, the TH came back online. And again, sure enough, he told me he couldn't do anything if nothing was happening.

He DID tell me to keep calling whenever that happened and eventually he'll be able to see... maybe. I told him I thought the forum was under a DOS attack. So, I have him on speeddial and they're open 24/7.

Its frustrating. I can barely read post's without screaming it is so freakin slow.

Slow .... as in WORK ??? I bid a $120 for this Monday, and I'm glad for it.
Slow is when your work drops off & you're glad to make rent.

Waaaaaay slow again

"Posting quick reply" Yea, right.

The slowness of the TreeHouse is ongoing, intermittent, and continous with few breaks. Does that make sense?
The other web sites I visit dont do this.

It is truly a real problem with this web site.

Like being in the military again hurry up and wait. Back and forth here .
See Ya
Mike

Eveything OK this morning, like greased lighting.
See Ya
Mike

It's been speeding along for three days now, for me.

How is it for everyone else? :drink:

Do I need to slap a bitch?

The dogginess is less frequent, but I'm still getting hit once in a while. Maybe 7-8 times today when it froze for over a minute. By now i'm used to it and have a second tab ready for surfing other sites while waiting for the TH pages to load. I can usually catch up on 3 threads on another forum in the time it takes the TH site to 'unfreeze'.

At least for now it's only a temporary delay, not lasting for hours like before.

The dogginess is less frequent, but I'm still getting hit once in a while. Maybe 7-8 times today when it froze for over a minute.

Once in a while, Skwerl? 7-8 times in one day? Try logging on LESS :P

Back