SHERRILL 150% Price Guarantee

Hey Tobe!

Question, is this match guarantee available at Vermeer dealers? Last summer I asked them to match the catalog price of another supplier on a rope and pulley, they refused saying it's less than what he paid for the item. The saving was over $50 and I just couldn't walk away without trying. I just can't see them matching the "150%" guarantee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the small print says no, they can not match the 150% discount. They are probably independant dealers and not able to do so.

Treeslayer – am as involved as ever and generally enjoying every minute of it, perhaps more so than before taking partners. Tasks are more closely directed to product innovation and seeking and marketing, oh, and lately assisting with navigation through tough waters. And BTW, miss you guys in Williamsburg.

Darin – I get tipped

Brendon – Vermeer dealers I’ve spoken to on the subject generally feel obligated to price match only in their own communities and I think that’s fair. The 150% deal is only ours here in Greensboro.

So how about the “KILLER DEAL” Island Girl got on her Silky Sugoi and remaining order from our competitors discount tactic?! Don’t think she mentioned the lack of friction encountered when asking for her price guarantee over the phone. We do a lot of homework on pricing and when you call in I think it shows. We’ll do even better with the new web site opening mid January. Stay tuned…

Thanks for posting here Tobe to explain things. I am sorry if it seems like we are bagging on you guys sometimes. Sometimes, from the outside things seem different. To me the 150% discount reminded me of how Walmart was trying wipeout much smaller local businesses. I now see your side of things in this matter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So how about the “KILLER DEAL” Island Girl got on her Silky Sugoi and remaining order from our competitors discount tactic?! Don’t think she mentioned the lack of friction encountered when asking for her price guarantee over the phone. We do a lot of homework on pricing and when you call in I think it shows. We’ll do even better with the new web site opening mid January. Stay tuned…

Your customer service has always been great, Tobe.

Back