Rope Runner Pro

More tennis elbow derail...there is hope, I had dreadful tennis elbow about six years ago...physio, stretching, dry needling (acupuncture) massage....oh de pain!
All gone now, never come back.

It was, I could hardly hold and use a rake, not to mention a saw...all good now!

Anyone have an idea of the price, roughly obviously? Need to know how much to set aside when the time comes:/:

For some reason I had it in my head the release date was the 18th June.

Sat here watching eagerly whilst doing some serious tennis elbow rehab.
In conjunction with other things, this pressure band helps me a lot during flare-ups.

Blue pad adds extra, concentrated pressure.

$15USD. Locally available, at Target.
I'm splitting firewood, ATM.

I'm impressed with the RRP. Maybe after a storm.

Attachments

• 15927810523091723260939.jpg
    15927810523091723260939.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1592781074197-1952529076.jpg
    1592781074197-1952529076.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
DMc....is the RRP more amenable to more ropes than the Akimbo? With my Akimbo it only seems to work OK with my Poison Ivy (green). My older Samson Arborplex ....haven't used it in a long time...hoped to use the Akimbo with it...could not get it to adjust.

A 300' static line I hoped to dedicate to SRT...Akimbo does not like it.

Is the RRP more forgiving of different ropes than the Akimbo?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Much more amenable. The Akimbo is still great at what it does and I continue to use mine, but the RRP definitely will work well on the vast majority of ropes we use. It is very hitch like in use.

I haven’t ordered one, I got some other bills I need to handle first. I do want one and it looks like it could definitely be my favorite SRT device but I am fine with what I already have. A gold CMI RopeRunner, RopeWrench, HH2 and Akimbo are plenty to keep me working and offers a bunch of options to my friends and family that rec climb with me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
... A gold CMI RopeRunner, RopeWrench, HH2 and Akimbo are plenty to keep me working and offers a bunch of options to my friends and family that rec climb with me.

Those are all still top of the line tools that have individual characteristics that make them worth having.

I’m debating at the moment. Do I “need” it,NO! Can I buy it, well hell yeah. Just not really sure I should spend the money. I’ve already dropped close to a couple grand this year on personal climbing gear. Not sure I should keep my pace up on that.

But it's the rrp..........i waited on the rope wrench till the zk2, and because i am only part time i have waited for this. Just think of how quickly and effortlessly you will pay for it.....

Back