Rocky's bucket truck for sale

SkwerI

Treehouser
$16,000. This time I mean it. My financing has been approved for the new truck and I've got the fuel injection problems fixed on the old truck (it was a blocked checkvalve) so it's time for me to get serious about selling it. I'll pull it out and get a bunch of current pictures this week but in the meantime, here's a couple old pictures from shortly after I bought it 2.5 years ago.

The motor was replaced last December and has about 8000 miles on it. It has an Allison automatic transmission, 2 speed locking rear end, air brakes, cold air conditioning, etc.

The boom is an Altec AM650. 55' working height with 2000 lb material handler winch. The boom is set up for two buckets but I have the second one removed. It will be included with the truck.

LOTS OF CURRENT PICTURES ON THE 4TH PAGE OF THIS THREAD

PA040012edit.jpg

PA040011edit.jpg

Congrats! That truck has been good to you, but you will have fun with the next one. Sure you don't want to keep it and work it some more?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As promised, here's a couple pics of the truck in action today. I'll get some more this weekend so I'll have something appropriate to put in the Truck Trader.

More pictures from today's job here.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0107800x600.jpg

I don't think I could use a truck without a headache rack...

Just kinda feel NAKED

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes you have, Butch. They usually have the power company's name on the doors and are loaded down with electrical stuff. ;)

Rocky if I wasn't in the process of buying a chipper I'd be all over it. It would be perfect for me. If hasn't sold by June I'll have the cash in hand and make a trip to Florida.

Not as much as a front mount, for sure, but for treework they are truely invaluable for protecting the cab.

Brian, I've been in and out lately and just noticed that you're getting a new truck. Congratulations! Is there a thread with pictures of the new one yet?

Thanks Carl, it looks like a sweet rig. Glad to hear things are starting to go your way again Brian.

Damn Skwerl, that is one most excellent truck. I would buy that in a heartbeat if it were closer. That crane is fantastic feature. it makes the bucket truck x10 more usefull.

Back