Rigging gone wrong...

We use that term a lot - that would be a Gunny Highway cluster, yeah? :D

A rule I have on a job is "Thou shalt not cluster 'fudge' (see: A Christmas Story; reference) the job site"
I read all that bickering over at TB and it reminded me of the electrocution thread. I think some of those guys/gals have no clue how badly things can go if it goes wrong and they just bury their heads in the sand with a "it would never happen to me" attitude.

Butch is right, always glad to have your contributions...just quote back to the post you want to comment on, we can follow it. I have to do that at times, being away now and then...

Hahaha...yep, some of the derails are the best stuff. Just post and see where it goes! Someone will eventually yank things back into reality.:D

Thanks! :beer:
I never really leave; usually by the time I find a thread I can be part of, the conversation has moved on 10 pages from the OP...

I feel the same way too Angus, but it's good to see that Butch and the gang don't mind if we just jump in with a post here or there during a thread. I try to read through the whole thread, but sometimes I don't have a chance to, or I see something that I just have to comment on right away. It's good that the Tree House brothers don't get pissed off if we do that, because I know some other sites where they will jump all over you for it.

Back